This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Apply for a Road Transport Operator Licence

Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport

Application facility allowing transport operators (haulage and passenger) to apply for, or amend,a Road Transport Operator Licence (RTOL).You must have a RTOL if you transport goods using a vehicle with a maximum permitted weight above 3.5 tonnes, or you transport nine or morepassengers in a suitable vehicle.

Access Service Website