This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Report Non-Emergency Issues to FixYourStreet

Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government

Facility allowing users report non-emergency issues to their local council through reports through the site include:

  • Graffiti
  • Road defects
  • Issues with street lighting
  • Water leaks/drainage issues
  • Litter or illegal dumping
Access Service Website