This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Submit a Statutory Notice to Build

Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government

System for submitting Statutory Notices to Build (Commencement Notices).Owners, builders, designers and assigned certifiers under the Building Control Acts 1990-2007 can submit all notifications to build through the Building Control Management System.Validation of these notices takes place in the Building Control Authorities and the description of the works to be carried out are placed on the National Statutory Building Register.

Access Service Website