Apply for it : services

Access Foreign Birth Registration facility
Access Information on the Rural Broadband Scheme
Access the Arts Council’s Online Services
Access the Department of Agriculture and Food’s Suite of eGovernment Services
Apply and Pay for WEEE Licences Online
Apply for “Approved Driver Instructor” Test
Apply for “Proof of Age” card
Apply for a Certificate of Irish Heritage
Apply for a Digital Tachograph Driver Card
Apply for a Higher Education Grant
Apply for a Radon Measurement
Apply for a Sea Fisheries Licence
Apply for an Irish Visa
Apply for Culture Ireland Grants
Apply for Driver Theory Test
Apply for Driving Test
Apply for Emigrant Support Programme Funding
Apply for Energy Efficiency Improvement Grants
Apply for European Health Insurance Card
Apply for Fáilte Ireland Funding
Apply for Health Research Board Grants
Apply for Higher Education Course
. Continue reading
Apply for Licence to Export Military and Dual-Use Goods
Apply for National Car Test (NCT)
Apply for Renewable Energy Heating Grants
Apply for Road Transport Operator Licence
Apply for Science Foundation Ireland Funding
Apply for Small Public Service Vehicle (SPSV) Test
Apply for Social Welfare
Apply for Sports Capital Funding
Apply for Tax Clearance Certificate
Apply for Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) Assessment
Apply for Verification of Tax Clearance Certificate
Apply to Become a Registered Sea Fish Buyer
Buy a Birth Certificate
Buy a Dog Licence
Buy a TV Licence
CAO Change of Mind
Comply With Dublin City Council HGV Permit Requirements
Download Application Form for EU Pet Passport
Join your Local Public Library
Make Online Planning Applications
Office of the Information Commissioner
Request Statement of Social Welfare payments received
Search and Apply for Public Service Jobs
Small Claims Online
Study in Ireland
Submit a claim to
Submit Insolvency Claim Form
Submit Redundancy Claims