Mol Seirbhísí r-Rialtais nua
The eGovernment strategy, eGovernment 2012-2015, includes a range of actions to ensure that eGovernment is designed around real needs. Action 13 states that the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform will “develop an electronic channel allowing citizens and businesses to suggest potential new eGovernment services and to track progress of their suggestions”.
In line with this Action, the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform welcomes suggestions for potential new eGovernment services submitted here
Suggestions will, at a minimum, include the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Name of service
- How the service is currently delivered
- Is it a paper-based process?
- Does it require a handwritten signature/statutory declaration? Statutory Declarations are as defined in the Statutory Declarations Act 1938.
- Is it a partially online service? Please describe.
- What is your suggestion?
- Is the service being delivered online elsewhere, in the Public or Private Sector?
- Please provide a reference/URL
- Any other background information to support your suggestion
Privacy Notice: Please note that submissions received, including your name, may be published in the interests of transparency and openness. However, your email address will be kept private and will not be made publicly available.