Report non-emergency issues to

You can report issues to your local Council through now covers all Council areas. consists of a publicly accessible web site with associated mobile technologies on which non emergency issues such as graffiti, road defects, issues with street lighting, water leaks/drainage issues, and litter or illegal dumping can be reported.

Visit this service now

Tagged with: , ,