Information on Small Claims Process
The Small Claims procedure is a method of commencing and dealing with a civil proceeding in respect of a small claim.
- For general information on the Small Claims Court, click here
- To start a small claims procedure, enquire about an existing small claims application, or request a PIN reminder, click here
- For information on the relevant legislation and procedures, click here
- To use the European small claims procedure, click here
- For information on appealing decisions in a civil case, click here