Register as a Tobacco Retailer

All those who sell or intend to sell tobacco products by retail, whether over the counter or from a self-service vending machine, must register with the Office of Tobacco Control (OTC).

The Tobacco Register website allows you to complete, submit and monitor all forms associated with the National Register of Tobacco Retailers.

Visit this service now

Tagged with: ,