This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.



Health and care related services

Apply for a Radon-in-Air Test

Facility for householders and business owners to apply for a test to check if there is radon in the air.

Assistive Technology

Facility to find out about daily living aids, mobility aids and assistive technology.


Search and Register with BreastCheck.

Calculate Your Annual Radiation Dose

Tool to estimate your annual exposure to ionsing radiation.

Complain to the Food Saftey Authority of Ireland

Make a Consumer Complaint to the Food Saftey Authority of Ireland

Data on Radon in Ireland

Data, advice and downloads on radon in Ireland.

Early Childhood Care and Education Access and Inclusion Model

The Better Start Access and Inclusion Model provides supports so children with disabilities can access the Early Childhood Care and Education programme.

Emergency Personal Alarm for Older People

The Senior Alerts Scheme provides grants for personal emergency alarms for older people. DRCD in association with Pobal oversee the scheme.

Find Disability Services in Fingal

Facility allowing users search for disability services in the Fingal region.

Find Health Services using HSE Health Atlas

Find your nearest Hospital, Health Centre , GP and more.

Find a Registered Radon Testing Service

Register of approved radon testing services.

Health Research Board Grants

Apply for a Health Research Board Grant.

Make a Complaint about Health or Social Services

Facility allowing users to make a complaint or give feedback about health and social services.

Map of Radiation Monitoring Locations

Interactive map showing radiation monitoring locations in Ireland.

National Advocacy Service for People with Disabilities

The National Advocacy Service provides an independent, confidential and free representative advocacy service for people with disabilities.

Radon in Water Testing

Details of a test for householders to check for randon in water.