Further to the Taoiseach’s announcement of Friday 27 March, all OPW Heritage sites are closed.
For a full list of properties see www.heritageireland.ie.
The following parks are now open for local access only. This is to facilitate local residents living within a 2km radius. Car parks and toilet facilities at these sites remain closed.
• St. Enda’s Park, Rathfarnham
• Irish War Memorial Gardens, Islandbridge
• Doneraile Park, Co. Cork
• Kilkenny Castle Park, Kilkenny
• Castletown Park, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
• Derrynane Park, Co. Kerry
• Phoenix Park, Dublin
The following Playgrounds at OPW sites are now closed in line with government requirements to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).