This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Apply for a Radon-in-Air Test

From: Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) offers a radon testing service for homes and workplaces. Detectors are issued and returned by post where they are analysed by a laboratory. The EPA then issues a report of the analysis.