This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Apply for Child Benefit with MyGovID

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

If you have verified MyGovID account, you can apply for Child Benefit online. You need to complete a web form and upload the required documents when you apply.