A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Apply for Social Welfare

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

You can apply for Social Welfare benefits including:

  • State Pension (Contributory)
  • Widow's, Widower's or Survining Civil Partner's (Contributory) Pension
  • Child Benefit
  • Jobseekers Payment

Part of