A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Certificate of Radioactivity Measurement

From: Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment

Details about the Certificate of Radioactivity Measurement, which is needed for some exported foods.

The Environmental Protection Agency tests the levels of radioactivity in foods and other products exported from Ireland.

Part of