This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Contact Department of Social Protection Using a Secure Online Form

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

You can use the service below to submit a question to the Department of Social Protection on the following topics:

  • Adoptive Benefit.
  • Blind Persons Pension.
  • Child Benefit.
  • Client Identity Services.
  • Community Services Programme.
  • Domiciliary Services Allowance.
  • Free Travel.
  • Guardian's Payment (Contributory).
  • Guardian's Payment (Non-Contributory).
  • Health and Saftey Benefit.
  • Household Benefits.
  • Illness Benefits.
  • Insolvency Payments.
  • Parial Capacity Benefits.
  • Maternity Benefits.
  • Redundancy Payments.
  • Report Suspected Social Welfare Fraud.
  • Rural Social Scheme & Tús.
  • Social Inclusion Division.
  • Special Collections.
  • State Pensions (Transition).
  • State Pensions (Contributory).
  • State Pensions (Non-Contributory).
  • Treatment Benefit.
  • Widow's, Widower's or Surviving Civil Partner's (Contributory) Pensions.
  • Widow's, Widower's or Surviving Civil Partner's (Non- Contributory) Pensions.
  • Widowed or Surviving Civil Partner Grant.
  • General Information Query.