This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Contact the Department of Social Protection

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

Access to a query form for the Department of Social Protection. The secure form can be used to ask questions regarding:

  • Blind Persons Pension
  • Child Benefit
  • Client Identity Services
  • Community Services Programme
  • Domiciliary Care Allowance
  • Free Travel Guardian's Payment (Contributory)
  • Guardian's Payment (Non-Contributory)
  • Household Benefits
  • Illness Benefit
  • Maternity Benefit
  • Report Suspected Social Welfare Fraud
  • Rural Social Sheme
  • Tús Special Collections State Pension (Transition)
  • State Pension (Contributory)
  • State Pension (Non-Contributory)
  • Treatment Benefit Widow(er)s Pension (Contributory)
  • Widow(er)s Pension (Non-Contributory)
  • Widowed Parent Grant General Information Query