This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Make a Holiday Request (for Jobseekers)

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

Jobseekers with a verified MyGovID account can notify the Department of Social Protection of their intention to take a holiday. They can apply for a maximum of two weeks' holidays, in each calendar year, and must give a minimum of 10 days' notice and cannot apply more than 21 days in advance.