A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Request a copy of your Social Insurance Contributions Record with MyGovID

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

If you have a verified MyGovID account, you can request a Social Insurance Contributions Record statement. A contribution statement is a record of the amount of social insurance paid and/or credited on your behalf. This statement is made available immediately in a PDF and is stored for future reference in the Notification section of your MyWelfare account. If you have a Basic account, you can request the statement online but you will receive it by post to your home address.

Part of