A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Request Payment Method Change

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

Those currently in receipt of certain payments can change the method through which they are paid. Customers with a verified MyGovID and who are invited to do so, will soon be able to apply online to change their method of payment.

Part of