A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Submit Your Work and Skills Information

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

Citizens with a verified MyGovID account are able to submit details in relation to their education, qualifications, and work history and work preferences prior to their meeting with a Intreo case office to discuss and agree their Personal Progression Plan (PPP). Citizens will only be able to submit a Work and Skills Form if they have been requested to do so by the Department. They will be notified of this request by a notification to their MyWelfare account.