A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Supplementary Welfare Allowance (SWA): List of offices administering SWA

Published: 2 September 2019
From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

Note for Rent Supplement Customers: If you are applying for Rent Supplement you should contact the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection's representative, (formerly known as the Community Welfare Officer) at your local office. You will find the contact details by choosing the relevant office from the list below.

Please note that in some areas new Rent Supplement applications are processed by a central Rent Unit. You can view the list of central Rent Units to see if your area is included.