- Building a robust economy to withstand global shocks
||Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe T.D.
||Professor Seámus Coffey
- Sustainable spending through a multi-dimensional well-being framework
||Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Michael McGrath T.D.
||Professor Orla Doyle
- Strengthening Ireland's enterprise policy for the future in the context of the forthcoming enterprise policy white paper
||Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Leo Varadkar T.D.
||Dr Conor O'Toole
- From carbon budgets to effective climate policy implementation
||Professor Eleanor Denny
- Confronting the challenges of viability and affordability in an era of rising costs and prices
||Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Darragh O'Brien T.D.
||Professor Michelle Norris
- Challenges and opportunities in the agri-food sector
||Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Charlie McConalogue T.D.
||Professor Thia Hennessy
- Adapting to changing labour market conditions
|| Minister for Social Protection and Minister for Rural and Community Development, Heather Humphreys T.D.
||Professor Philip O'Connell