This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Apply for a Roadworks Licence

From: Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government

Facility to apply through MapRoad Roadworks Licensing (MRL) for a roadworks licence.

MRL simplifies and standardises the licensing application process whilst still enabling each licensing authority to set certain limits that are appropriate to their authority.

All communication between the applicant and licensing authority is made via the site making it easier for both parties to keep track of what has been requested/agreed.