This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Buy a Midland Fisheries Group Permit

From: Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

Facility allowing users to buy a Midland Fisheries group angling permit. Anglers in the Shannon region must have a permit (ticket charge) to fish for trout, pike or coarse fish in the Midland Fisheries Group of controlled waters.