This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Register a Wastewater Treatment System

From: Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government

Facility to register a wastewater treatment system, as required by the Water Services Amendment Bill (2012). Users can pay the registration fee online at the below link.