A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Rental Accomodation Scheme

From: Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government

Facility offering advice on the Rental Accommodation Scheme (RAS), including where to apply. RAS is an initiative by the government to cater for the accommodation needs of certain persons in receipt of rent supplement, normally for more than 18 months and who are assessed as having a long-term housing need.