A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Request a Statement of Social Welfare Payments with MyWelfare

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

This online service allows you to request a statement of Social Welfare payments received, such as benefits, allowances and or pensions.