Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
Published on 16 March 2020
Last updated on 29 September 2021
The Guidance and FAQs on working arrangements and temporary assignments for the civil and public service has been updated today, 29 September 2021.
The updated FAQs are:
• UPDATED 1.1 Work premise attendance
• UPDATED 1.3 What is the role of the lead worker representative(s)?
• UPDATED 3.1 When does special leave with pay apply during COVID-19?
• UPDATED 3.2 Close contacts and restricted movements
• UPDATED 4.4 Guidance on international travel
• UPDATED 4.8 Do employers have a right to know if an employee has been vaccinated or had COVID-19?
• UPDATED Appendix 4: Quick guide on working arrangements
Update (29 September 2021) to Guidance on working arrangements during COVID-19 for the Civil and Public Service
This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.
Do not include any personal details in the box below.
The information you submit will be analysed to improve the
site and will not be responded to individually.