Le Chéile 23
is the Statement of Strategy for the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications. It sets out the vision, mission and strategic goals for our Department over the next three years, 2021-2023.
is a climate neutral, sustainable and digitally connected Ireland.
is to collaboratively deliver policies and programmes to empower people, communities and businesses to continue the transition to a better quality of life for current and future generations.
Our five strategic goals are:
1. Be a recognised leader in climate action;
2. Transform our energy system for a net zero emissions future;
3. Transition to a circular economy – protecting and restoring our environment through sustainable resource use;
4. Deliver world class connectivity and communications; and
5. Ensure best in class governance and regulation.