If you want to pay your motor tax online - you can do so here.
If you want to pay your motor tax in person, you can do so at the following locations (or click on your county in the list above):
Motor Tax Offices issue:
- motor tax discs
- duplicate registration books/vehicle licensing certificates/vehicle registration *certificates/discs
- trade plates for motor traders
- process first licensing of goods trailers over 1524kg (3,500 kg Gross Vehicle Weight) unladen weight
- appoint garages as authorised testers for commercial vehicles,
- appoint authorised weighbridges;
- vehicle ownership changes for vehicles registered before 1 January, 1993.
Over-the-counter transactions must be carried out at the Motor Tax Office in the county in which the vehicle is ordinarily kept.
Dundalk Motor Tax Office
Millennium Centre, Saint Alphonsus Road, Dundalk, Co Louth,
Ballina, Mayo Motor Tax Office
Ballina Civic Offices, Arran Place, Ballina, Co Mayo,