A notice about cookies

This website uses cookies. Some cookies may have been set already. To find out more about our use of cookies you can visit our Privacy policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.


This is a prototype - your feedback will help us to improve it.


Report Suspected Social Welfare Fraud

From: Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

The Central Control Section of the Department of Social Protection accepts reports of possible fraud offered by members of the public in relation to the department’s schemes.

Reports are accepted online, by phone or in writing. All reports are dealt with in confidence. A member of the public may give details anonymously.

Click here to report suspected Social Welfare fraud

Report Suspected Social Welfare Fraud

Central Control Division, Shannon Lodge, Carrick-on-Shannon
1890 927 999 and select option 4. (01) 704 3000 and ask for Central Control Section. (Note: the rates charged for using 1890 (Lo-call) numbers may vary)